Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #531: Babel Fish; #532: TMI; #589: Dream Come True; #590: Freddy vs. Jason; #597: Exquisite Corpses; #602: Just Desserts, Part One; #603: Just Desserts, Part Two; #605: Holding Pattern
And there you have it — the end of Book 5… and the official half-way point in Multiplex. I'm (currently) planning to do ten books in all, if you don't remember me mentioning this before. They won't all be the same length, of course — this one is the longest so far, I think — so that doesn't necessarily mean another six years. It could be more, or less.
Another milestone coming up very very soon is this Sunday — July 10th, 2011 — a.k.a. the sixth anniversary of Multiplex. Thanks to everybody who's been reading for all this time. My friends complain that I'm basically spending every waking moment I can on this comic, but I do it for yooouuuu. And I love just about every minute of it.
If you started reading in the first year or two, give me a shout-out in the comments! I'd love to hear from yaz.
See you Monday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS