Notes from the Manager
Whhhaaaaaat. Yeah, it's a surprise early update. Due to my freelance workload this week, I can't promise there will be a third strip on Friday, but I'm gonna try.
Those of you who don't read my Blank Label Comics mate David Willis's comics (and shame on you) will want to read the current Shortpacked! — which features Jason and the Multiplex 10, asamatterafact. Check it out before my lawyers finish writing the cease & desist!
So yeah. Hands up — who figured the Angie 2 thing was gonna bite our boys in the ass more than it already did?
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, June 1, 2015
I’m happy to announce that Gumroad now accepts PayPal as a payment option. Gumroad, for those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, is the service that powers the eBook sales I use in the Comics section of the Multiplex website — like, for Chapters 1–5 and Chapters 6–10 on the Book pages, or the pages for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show and Multiplex: There and Back Again.
So if you’ve ever wanted the Chapter eBooks but don’t want to sign up for an account with the Multiplex Store and are wary of sharing your credit card information with Gumroad, you can now use PayPal instead!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex is taking a short break.
- Multiplex: The Chosen One
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!