Notes from the Manager
Don't think the Multiplex staff is going to get off this easy, after an accident like this. Stay tuned.
Once again, I am going to try for more than the usual two updates this week — and it will definitely happen. BUT… I don't know quite how many there will be. Three? Five? I don't know yet! I don't have a freelance job getting in the way this week — yet — so it's looking pretty good.
But there will definitely be at least two more — since they're already done — those two being bonus comics for the upcoming Chapter 6 eBook, which will go up over at the Deleted Scenes blog — so be sure to subscribe to the Multiplex Complete RSS feed (or at least to the Comics category feed) to keep up to date.
Time is running out on the Rhyme Bandits T-shirt pre-order! We're coming up short at the moment, so if you'd like to see this shirt get made, order it today!
(Thanks to Terrence Wiggins of Stagnant Pool Party for the help figuring out the title for this strip. It always helps to have a sounding board! Check out SPP if you like crazy-ass webcomics. When I archive-binged their relatively young strip, I had laughs a-plenty.)
UPDATE (5/31): The first of the two Chapter 6 bonus comics set for this week is up over at Deleted Scenes.
Join the Conversation
Posting Rules: Do not post comments about typos; e-mail me or use Twitter instead. No spamming, and no trolling. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted, and repeated or egregious offenders may be IP banned — so don’t be a dick. Please.comments powered by Disqus
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, April 17, 2014
This apparently hit big at Sundance, and who doesn’t like Jean-Ralphio’s sister on Parks & Rec? Okay, maybe a lot of people, but Jenny Slate is fuckin’ funny. Anyway. Obvious Child is an indie comedy-drama about a young potty-mouth comedian (Slate) who finds out she’s pregnant and… just watch this.
Obvious Child was written and directed by Gillian Robespierre. It hits theaters on June 6, 2014. It’s so indie, its official movie site is on Tumblr.
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy
- I’ve been drawing Turtles, I guess. Here’s Leonardo.