Notes from the Manager
Thanks to Harrison Pious of Chicago's very own My Little World for the guest strip today. Some of you will remember Mr. Pious's name from last year, when I decreed him Reader of the Year in April, for bringing me a flask of brandy at C2E2. I love brandy. I love Harrison (he's a handsome guy). And I love My Little World. Checkitout.
As of today, I am now a resident of Minneapolis. So… hello, Minneapolis. I woke up in you this morning.
Also as of today, Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show is available in comics shops (via Diamond)! If you've wanted to flip through the book before deciding to pick one up, now's your chance! If your local shop didn't order one, tell them why they should have and send 'em over here — to the book's product page, ideally — so they know how to order it.
(You can get to them through the calendar navigation in the left sidebar, but not — as long-time readers know — through the Previous and Next buttons. Those are for my updates only!)
Sorry about yesterday's image snafu. I was without internet and so I couldn't fix it until late in the day. If you didn't get the chance to see Tuesday's guest strip, be sure to check it out today!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie