Notes from the Manager
Thanks to Paul Briske, who does Noah Conners Lives!, for the fantastical glimpse into Kurt Bollinger's family life. (No, this isn't canon. But Kurt's dad's name is Ralph! So you've learned one canon fact today. Huzzah!)
Today, August 1st, all of my belongings are in boxes. Tomorrow, I will offiicially be a resident of the fine state of Minnesota — specifically Minneapolis — and on Wednesday, I'll finally be able to start working on Multiplex again… I think… in-between all the un-packing my girlfriend and I have to do… once our things arrive in a few more days.
(I made sure to pack up the car with the bare minimum of computer equipment needed to work on Multiplex, because I love you.)
Once again: there will be five updates this week (three of them guest strips, mind you). I ain't telling which day my second strip will go up, 'cause it's not drawn yet — so you'll just have to come back each and every day this week.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys