Notes from the Manager
By request, Kurt's T-shirt from #681 has been added to the Multiplex Store.
Becky's post-breakup-depression (for those of you who don't check the Related Strips when you don't understand everything in a comic) is referring to Jay, which happened shortly before she sort of uncharacteristically helped Kurt with one of his pranks near the end of Book 4.
Becky was in booth when the gang screened Night of the Living Dead (in #606), but you see her in panel 8, and you can guess that she caught most of it.
One brief Kickstarter-related note: in just three days, you guys have pledged over $6000. Holy cow. That's 40% of the goal to get Book 2 printed in three days. You guys rock.
See you Monday!
By the way, I'll be at Emerald City Comicon, like it says at the left. So you Seattleites should swing by Booth 307, where I'll be set up with Angela Melick of Wasted Talent and my good friend Tom Brazelton of Theater Hopper, a stone's throw away from the rest of Blank Label Comics. (I'd already signed up for the other table before I joined Blank Label.)
I'll have copies of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show, original art from the zombie arc, and a few other things (but no T-shirts, since I only do print-on-demand shirts now). And I'll be doing sketches, as always. Because I like drawering.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason