Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #680: The End Is the Beginning Is the End
If you want a better look at Kurt's T-shirt, vote for Multiplex over at TopWebComics.
Longtime readers will notice a somewhat familiar widget off to the right. This time around, I'd like to keep the amount of Kickstarter whoring in the Notes from the Manager to an absolute minimum, so just head over to this Deleted Scenes post to read more about that — or just go straight to the Multiplex: Book 2 Kickstarter page.
I do need to make this post long enough so that the widget doesn't break my layout, though…
Um. So yeah.
If you have any questions about the Kickstarter project, feel free to ask me about it over in the Deleted Scenes post or on the Kickstarter project page itself. I'm happy to answer them.
Damn. Need a little more.
Thank you for reading. You've been unbelieveably supportive of this silly little comic of mine for the last seven years, and I feel bad asking for your assistance yet… again… but hey. At least it's not something for nothing, right?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason