Notes from the Manager
Yes, I reached into the depths of my lameness and named this strip after a Coldplay song.
Let's give a round of applause to Angie Booth, the winner of a random drawing among Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show Kickstarter backers. She won the dubious honor of "a job at the Multiplex 10 Cinemas," and while I wasn't originally sure what I was going to do with "Angie 2" when she first appeared, as she came to be known, was always meant as a temporary character.
I actually considered killing her off suddenly almost immediately after introducing her, but I decided that might be a little weird, even for Multiplex. So, she stuck around longer than I planned, and was more popular than I expected, but hey, what are you gonna do?
Thanks for being a sport, Angie. Stand up a wave, please!
Oh, and a slew of new T-shirt designs went up in the Multiplex Store last week, so check 'em out!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys