Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #557: The Third Miracle, Part Three; #561: A Night in the Patio, Part One; #562: A Night in the Patio, Part Two; #563: A Night in the Patio, Part Three; #564: A Night in the Patio, Part Four
Chicago's Patio Theater did indeed reopen recently (a couple of weeks ago, actually), so if you're in the area, check it out. Screenings are only $5, so buy some popcorn while you're there and show 'em some love.
A lot of graduations going on this week, too — Chicago Public Schools let out this week, I think, and a lot of Chicago-area colleges are doing the graduation thang, too, so at long last, I thought I'd have Jason and Becky finally finish school this year. (Although I forget if I've ever said in the strip, Kurt never finished college, and Melissa never started.)
My Minneapolis apartment hunt got delayed to this week because of a last-minute freelance gig, so no extra update this week, I'm afraid — so I'll see you on Monday with Multiplex #600… which will just be continuing this conversation, because I think it's kind of silly to celebrate arbitrary milestones in the text of a story. But we can have a party in the Comments!
Join the Conversation
Posting Rules: Do not post comments about typos; e-mail me or use Twitter instead. No spamming, and no trolling. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted, and repeated or egregious offenders may be IP banned — so don’t be a dick. Please.comments powered by Disqus
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Joe was stuck in traffic, so Tom Brazelton and I handled it like Captain America and Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier! We also talked about the French supernatural drama The Returned and the all-new Ms. Marvel.
Also, I messed up and forgot to hide the little icons so you can see me when I don’t think you can see me. SUPER PROFESSIONAL PODCASTING SKILLS.
Download: MP3 (36mb)
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Jenny Slate in Obvious Child
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy