Notes from the Manager
We're cutting away from the Mexican soap opera to pay some attention to the new recruits at the Multiplex 10, plus Calvin, who hasn't been seen in a while, but was once the new guy himself — and a bit of a cranky one. But as long-time readers know, he lightened up, eventually.
(And, yeah, the title of this two-part strip is probably a bit of a spoiler — but come on, these strips are basically horror movie parodies; you know what's going to happen, you just don't know how it's going to happen).
The last few strips caused a bit of controversy in the comments field, and I'm half afraid that this strip will do the same, since I brought up one of the great political arguments of our time: "soda" vs. "pop." I say "soda," personally, but I'm also not a Chicago native; apparently people from here say "pop." What do YOU say?
See you Monday, and have a safe Halloween. I know I will: I'm staying home to watch The Walking Dead.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys