Notes from the Manager
We're cutting away from the Mexican soap opera to pay some attention to the new recruits at the Multiplex 10, plus Calvin, who hasn't been seen in a while, but was once the new guy himself — and a bit of a cranky one. But as long-time readers know, he lightened up, eventually.
(And, yeah, the title of this two-part strip is probably a bit of a spoiler — but come on, these strips are basically horror movie parodies; you know what's going to happen, you just don't know how it's going to happen).
The last few strips caused a bit of controversy in the comments field, and I'm half afraid that this strip will do the same, since I brought up one of the great political arguments of our time: "soda" vs. "pop." I say "soda," personally, but I'm also not a Chicago native; apparently people from here say "pop." What do YOU say?
See you Monday, and have a safe Halloween. I know I will: I'm staying home to watch The Walking Dead.
Help support Multiplex!
Patron rewards include free Multiplex eBooks, bonus comics, “behind the scenes” art, sketches, and more!
You can also support Multiplex by buying Multiplex merch from the Multiplex Store, shopping at Amazon with this affiliate link (US only; for international readers: United Kingdom and Canada), or making a one-time donation via PayPal or Dwolla!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
See you TOMORROW! It will be a regular update (so: #1045).
Other Recent Posts
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Rock
- Multiplex Movie Review comics MILESTONE GOALS
- Download the first chapter of Multiplex: The Revenge FREE
- Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show is sold out — maybe?
- I had forgotten about an old poster design…
- Spider-Man sketch giveaway
- Multiplex: There and Back Again is $14.95 on Amazon for a limited time
- Jason sketch giveaway (and a Kickstarter update)