Notes from the Manager
We're cutting away from the Mexican soap opera to pay some attention to the new recruits at the Multiplex 10, plus Calvin, who hasn't been seen in a while, but was once the new guy himself — and a bit of a cranky one. But as long-time readers know, he lightened up, eventually.
(And, yeah, the title of this two-part strip is probably a bit of a spoiler — but come on, these strips are basically horror movie parodies; you know what's going to happen, you just don't know how it's going to happen).
The last few strips caused a bit of controversy in the comments field, and I'm half afraid that this strip will do the same, since I brought up one of the great political arguments of our time: "soda" vs. "pop." I say "soda," personally, but I'm also not a Chicago native; apparently people from here say "pop." What do YOU say?
See you Monday, and have a safe Halloween. I know I will: I'm staying home to watch The Walking Dead.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason