Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #512: Say It, Don’t Spray It
Thank you to everybody who made the Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show release party at Third Coast Comics a great time!
Before Thursday rolls around, the book will be officially on sale, but books are actually already shipping! The last batch of Kickstarter books (and some pre-orders) will be shipping TODAY.
Today and tomorrow, I'll be working on getting all of the Artist's Edition sketches drawn (I will probably share a couple of them with you at the Deleted Scenes blog, since I haven't had time to draw or write anything else in the past week to make it more interesting over there).
I hope to get the promised Black Dynamite review and a review of The Town up over there this week, so keep checking back. Short version of The Town: it's a terrific crime flick. Less heavy or thought-provoking than Gone Baby Gone by far, but smart, funny, and very, very tense in spots, with three great robberies anchoring the film.
Pre-orders for the Michael Bay is the Devil T-shirt are still going! We are about 10 shirts shy of printing up the shirts — so it's moving along, but it's not a sure thing yet. If we don't get them by October 4th, I'll be forced to cancel the orders and refund everybody. And that would make me sad, because I totally want one of these, too.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason