Notes from the Manager
Jason and Devi are at the Logan Theatre, in Chicago's Logan Square neighborhood. It was opened in 1915 with a single auditorium, and — like the Davis Theater — cut into four screens back in the '70s. I'm not sure how the auditoriums look, but I'd guess they are about the same as the Davis's. (In its day, it seated just under 1000 people — compared to the Davis's 1500 or so.)
The Logan Theatre is — as of this writing — the last theater in the Chicago area showing How to Train Your Dragon (and in 2D, of course). It may actually be gone as of today. (This strip took place last week.) Last week, I spoke with a very friendly manager at the Logan, and he said that it might be its final week at the theater — after a very strong two month run.
You can see a double-sized version of panel 1 by voting at TopWebComics! You can look at some photos I took of the Logan Theatre on my Flickr page, as well.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS