Notes from the Manager
This is the first of a short arc featuring Devi and Jason, finishing off the current chapter — and Book 4, as well.
They are at the Davis Theater in Chicago this time around. You can see a few photos of the inside and out on my Flickr page (here's the photo I used for the big panel — don't give me grief for taking a few minor liberties with things like the lamp post and the lack of trash receptacle in front, please). You can read a bit about its history at Cinema Treasures, as well as this recent article at The Center Square Ledger (which happened to use a couple of my photos).
Some of you OCD fans will notice that the current chapter is now chapter 20, not 21; this is because I reorganized the strips in Book 2 to make it 5 chapters instead of 6. Some of the chapters were much too slim; I'd have felt bad (eventually) selling an eBook that was less than 24 pages long. (It's safe to say that until an eBook of a chapter is released, the actual strips included in each chapter may change, but the starting and stopping points for each book are, I think, pretty firm.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason