Notes from the Manager
Three this week. Jason and Lydia have a lot to talk about.…
Just a reminder: for every $250 the Kickstarter project raises above $8500, I'll be giving away a free copy of the Multiplex/Memento parody mini-poster and a set of five buttons to one lucky backer.
But if we reach $10,000 by November 12th, though, I'll give away ten copies. (Last week I said it was by the time the strip went up on the 12th, but since I'm doing three this week now, it'll just end at midnight.)
$558 $493 left to go to greatly increase your chances of winning! There are plenty of the limited rewards left with cameo appearances in the Multiplex book ($200) and even original, hand-drawn comics ($300)!
But even if you can't afford to pledge that much, remember that you still get access to all the bonus content/updates and the first two eBooks for free — even if you just pledge $1.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS