Notes from the Manager
Remember! There are three this week. Yes, yes, I know some of you find this stuff boring. Well, tough. It's a necessary scene, and sometimes in movies people need to have a conversation for more than a minute straight. This is the comics equivalent of that.
Don't forget: for every $250 the Kickstarter project raises above $8500, I'll be giving away a free copy of the Multiplex/Memento parody mini-poster and a set of five buttons to one lucky backer.
With the total pledges at just over $9507, that's 4 sets of posters and buttons to give away. If we reach $9750 by Friday, that'll be five sets — but if we reach $10,000, I'll give away ten sets.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS