Notes from the Manager
Except for Nathan Fillion (sorry, those of you who got your hopes up) and Chiwetel Ejiofor, all of those names have actually popped up in rumors for Star Wars casting — not necessarily from Latino Review, but they seem to be doing their usual “throw shit at the wall, hope something sticks” method of rumor mongering.
I don’t doubt that many of these people have had meetings, possibly even read for the film, but I do doubt that any of them have been cast — especially Benedict Cumberbatch.
P.S. No one is allowed to complain about the Khan thing, because it was way passed the statute of limitations on that spoiler.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)