Notes from the Manager
Except for Nathan Fillion (sorry, those of you who got your hopes up) and Chiwetel Ejiofor, all of those names have actually popped up in rumors for Star Wars casting — not necessarily from Latino Review, but they seem to be doing their usual “throw shit at the wall, hope something sticks” method of rumor mongering.
I don’t doubt that many of these people have had meetings, possibly even read for the film, but I do doubt that any of them have been cast — especially Benedict Cumberbatch.
P.S. No one is allowed to complain about the Khan thing, because it was way passed the statute of limitations on that spoiler.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer