Notes from the Manager
And that’s it for this arc.
This strip’s title is simple enough, but it’s from a track off of Nick Cave and Warren Ellis’s soundtrack to Andrew Dominik’s The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. (It’s a wonderful score to a really solid movie, by the way. Or at least, I think so. Some people find it much too slow-paced.)
You’ll have to wait a little longer to see what or where Melissa is “moving on” to, but I’ll say this much: she is not leaving the strip. In fact, her role in Book Seven is just beginning.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer