Notes from the Manager
The title of this strip was one of the tag lines to Dazed and Confused.
Oh, and I guess I hit #800. Bully for me! Longtime readers know I don’t really care about the whole round numbers thing (especially since — like I always like to remind you guys — there are about 50 pages of bonus strips in Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show and Multiplex: There and Back Again (available… later this year, but you can read the bonus strips in the Chapters 6–10 eBooks). I’ll make a slightly bigger deal about it when the 8 year anniversary rolls around in July.
Thanks, as always, for reading.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys