Notes from the Manager
I still haven't caught up on life yet, so I haven't had time to tone this strip (aside from a couple of rough indications where blood would go).
I'll post the finished strip in the next day or two or three or so.
We're continuing immediately from the last time we saw them shooting (Multiplex #652). The not-really-smiling zombie in the first panel is one the Multiplex: the Movie Sponsors, Matt Matonich. (Don't worry, Matt. You'll appear again later in this scene. This isn't all you get.) That one in panel 3 is, of course, Angie's boyfriend Duncan. If you couldn't tell.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason