Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #536: Last Respects; #604: Transform and Roll Out; #613: Let Him Eat Cake; #614: Cake or Death; #615: The Cake is a Lie; #626: Special Affects; #653: Home for the Holidays; #654: The Chicago Choke
If you need a refresher course on what they're talking about here, check out the Related Strips. If you haven't read the archives too recently and need it spelled out for you, November 2010 puts the start of Franklin and Tease's relationship at the same time as Melissa giving Jason so much grief about Jillian/Jailbait.
Back to the zombies on Thursday. See you then!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer