Notes from the Manager
Running even later than I was on Thursday, so until I can get the hand-drawn panels for this page inked and toned, you'll just have to stare at my pencils (plus a little shading that I threw in for toning reference).
The good news is, my graduate school portfolio and application are now turned in, and I only have Multiplex and way too much freelance work to concentrate on now. Cross your fingers for me, I guess?
Once again, we have Matt in the hand-drawn panels (3 & 4, anyway). Still just a background character…
See you Thursday!
UPDATE (1/18): Well, I was supposed to be blacked out. But I messed something up with the code. Because I'm dumb. Anyway. Go here to learn more about SOPA and PIPA and/or write your Congressmen. Please.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)