Notes from the Manager
(I borrowed this strip's title from some ridiculous-looking romance that came out last year, by the way. It's not a typo.)
If you don't already have a copy of the Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (Book 1) print collection, it is now listed in the June PREVIEWS catalog (page 258). It's a Diamond Comics Staff Pick, in fact! Ask your local comics shop to get you a copy sometime this month, and save yourself the shipping. If they have a Diamond account (and if they're a comic book store, chances are they do), that can get it for you.
While you're at it, tell 'em how much you love Multiplex, so they order a few extra copies. :)
I hope you enjoyed the three strips this week — or five, if you count the two bonus comics from Chapter 6 that posted over at Deleted Scenes. I'm in a race to get to finish Book 5 before July 10th (the sixth anniversary of Multiplex), so I'll keep the updates coming as fast as I can. If you'd like to help me do that (and in the process help Book 2 come sooner, rather than later), please feel free make a donation or buy something from the Multiplex Store!
See you next week!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I just purchased a new shipping module for The Multiplex Store that gives me more flexibility in setting shipping and handling costs, so US customers will see much better rates on all (physical) items in the Multiplex Store. If any of you guys in the US balked at the shipping costs before, be sure to check them out now.
Books are $5 for the first one then $1.50 per additional book (rather than $5 per book), saving you $3.50 if you order two books. T-shirts are now $4 for the first shirt (any size) and $1.50 per additional shirt. And sketches and other artwork are also $4 for the first item, then $1 per additional item.
Rates for international customers are unchanged; I still use USPS First Class International’s rates as they are quoted by the USPS without any additional markup.
Now is as good as any to pick up that copy of Multiplex: There and Back Again!
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)