Notes from the Manager
Tune in LIVE to the Triple Feature tonight at 9:00 PM Central, to hear Tom, Joe and I shoot the shit about Monsters vs. Aliens and probably some other stuff. If you've always wanted to ask the three of us a question, we regularly answer reader/listener questions on the show — just shoot us an e-mail at group (at) thetriplefeature.com.
If you can't make it for the live recording, don't forget that you can always download the show as a podcast through iTunes — it's free, and believe me, you get what you pay for with the three of us. 100% professionals, we are. ahem
So! We have a bit of a contest — a Multiplex/Night Projectionist Give-away! Those of you who have been paying attention noticed the copy of The Night Projectionst #1 in the last few strips, and writer Robert Heske has been kind enough to sign three copies for me to give to three lucky winners. (You'll also get a free copy of the Multiplex eBook: HD Edition #1 not signed by anybody, but that's really old, so whatever.)
But I couldn't just give it away to three random people, no. Drawing inspiration from today's Multiplex strip, I want you to go to the Multiplex Forum (sign up if you have to) and share the story of your Creepiest Date Ever. You can use the term "creepy" loosely, if you want — just make it an interesting story. The three best stories before NEXT MONDAY will get copies of the comic(s). See additional rules in the forum post.
(If you don't win, don't feel bad — you can still read The Night Projectionist Noir online every week.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, December 1, 2014
In addition to the Multiplex Book set being 25% off, the individual Multiplex books are now 20% off each — and for you digital comics readers, the PDF eBooks are on sale, as well. Check out the EXTREME SAVINGS at the Multiplex Store today!
I feel like a prostitute every time I write copy like this. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Other Recent Posts
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series