Notes from the Manager
Tune in LIVE to the Triple Feature tonight at 9:00 PM Central, to hear Tom, Joe and I shoot the shit about Monsters vs. Aliens and probably some other stuff. If you've always wanted to ask the three of us a question, we regularly answer reader/listener questions on the show — just shoot us an e-mail at group (at) thetriplefeature.com.
If you can't make it for the live recording, don't forget that you can always download the show as a podcast through iTunes — it's free, and believe me, you get what you pay for with the three of us. 100% professionals, we are. ahem
So! We have a bit of a contest — a Multiplex/Night Projectionist Give-away! Those of you who have been paying attention noticed the copy of The Night Projectionst #1 in the last few strips, and writer Robert Heske has been kind enough to sign three copies for me to give to three lucky winners. (You'll also get a free copy of the Multiplex eBook: HD Edition #1 not signed by anybody, but that's really old, so whatever.)
But I couldn't just give it away to three random people, no. Drawing inspiration from today's Multiplex strip, I want you to go to the Multiplex Forum (sign up if you have to) and share the story of your Creepiest Date Ever. You can use the term "creepy" loosely, if you want — just make it an interesting story. The three best stories before NEXT MONDAY will get copies of the comic(s). See additional rules in the forum post.
(If you don't win, don't feel bad — you can still read The Night Projectionist Noir online every week.)
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, May 3, 2015
This is the final version of the Multiplex animated short I made for my Animation class this semester. No promises, but hopefully this will be the first of many! Thanks (again) to Matt Matonich for providing the voice of Kurt!
Some of you will recognize Jason’s final line as a title of Multiplex #285, so I’m sort of recycling something here, but not really. In any case, Jason and Kurt being in red vests is an indication that these shorts take place outside of current Multiplex continuity.
Other Recent Posts
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer