Notes from the Manager
This strip originally appeared as an "interlude" to the last story arc, in the Multiplex Forum, on November 26 and 29.
The "boring ass Swedish flick" Kurt refers to is Let the Right One In — which I haven't seen yet but think looks really good (as I've said before, they're characters, not mouthpieces for my opinions of movies). It's about a 12 year old boy who befriends a young girl who happens to be a vampire, and it's been extremely well-reviewed, though a minority seems to complain that it is slow and uneventful.
Twilight, of course, is what it is: loved by some, feared and hated by others.…
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer