Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #16: That’s Really Interesting ; #109: Dare to Dream; #210: Second Verse, Same As the First; #230: Life, the Universe, and Everything; #287: Personal Religulosity, Part One; #288: Personal Religulosity, Part Two; #289: Personal Religulosity, Part Three
While #288 mentions that Becky is Jewish, she’s non-practicing. Which explains why she’s eating a pepperoni pizza in this strip and #53, as well as her “like me” comment in panel 2 of this strip.
Incidentally, I do highly recommend both Anna Karenina and Karen Armstrong’s A History of God, to believers and non-believers alike. I haven’t seen the 1977 BBC version of Anna Karenina Jason’s looking at, but it is 550 minutes long (it was a 10-episode mini-series).
UPDATE (10/14): Heads up! I've been interviewed by ComixTalk again.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Friday, August 15, 2014
There’s no telling how the film will turn out, but the trailer for The Theory of Everything impressed me by having a respectably balanced focus on both the life of Stephen Hawking (and relationship with his first wife) and the work he is so admired for, unlike so many other film biographies of so-called Great Men.
James Marsh (Man on Wire) directs Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones in the November 7th release.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3