Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #16: That’s Really Interesting ; #109: Dare to Dream; #210: Second Verse, Same As the First; #230: Life, the Universe, and Everything; #287: Personal Religulosity, Part One; #288: Personal Religulosity, Part Two; #289: Personal Religulosity, Part Three
While #288 mentions that Becky is Jewish, she’s non-practicing. Which explains why she’s eating a pepperoni pizza in this strip and #53, as well as her “like me” comment in panel 2 of this strip.
Incidentally, I do highly recommend both Anna Karenina and Karen Armstrong’s A History of God, to believers and non-believers alike. I haven’t seen the 1977 BBC version of Anna Karenina Jason’s looking at, but it is 550 minutes long (it was a 10-episode mini-series).
UPDATE (10/14): Heads up! I've been interviewed by ComixTalk again.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Yes. May 15, 2015.
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)
- Trailer Watch: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer #3
- Trailer Watch: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes final trailer