Notes from the Manager
Obviously, it was about the RoboCop remake, the trailer for which is… right here:
One week of grad school down, 13-ish to go (this semester). If any of my drawing students, fellow grad students, or professors just read this strip after looking up Multiplex because I mentioned it in class, I just want to say, I’m sorry.
UPDATE: I hadn’t planned on doing this, but since a couple of people have asked for Jason’s “Movie Logo” T-shirt to become a real thing, so I’ve added it to the Multiplex Store. At this point, it’s just 1’s and 0’s on a computer, so the rest is up to you! Make it real by buying one today!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys