Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #622: Everyday All Day
There will be three this week. (Wednesday’s will be short, continuing straight from this one; it just seemed to make more sense to have them separate strips rather than one long one.)
Sarah (behind the desk, in Kurt’s spot) hasn’t appeared in a long time, and she’s only appeared a couple of times, so you’ll be forgiven if you don’t recognize her, but as you can tell from the context, she’s one of the managers. Specifically, she’s the other assistant manager these days, alongside Neil.
Amy (the redhead) hasn’t appeared in a while, either — and she’s probably appeared more in the bonus strips from the Chapter eBooks/print books than in the regular strips, but you may remember her as a suck-up who complains constantly.
See you Wednesday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS