Notes from the Manager
I'm going to try for three strips this week, so I can finish up Book 6 before 2012 is up. Cross your fingers for me! Work on Book 2 has re-commenced, as well, but will likely not really get cracking until after Book 6 is over.
I did want to take a short break between Book 6 and Book 7, so if anybody with a webcomic (or portfolio website) to promote is interested in ponying up a guest comic, get a hold of me!
Whether or not Christmas is your thing, have a safe and happy next couple of days. And be particularly nice to your movie theater employees, because it's a busy day for them. Cool? Cool.
(Thanks to my friend Dana for help coming up with the title.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS