Notes from the Manager
Payoff for a seemingly innocuous detail 110 strips ago. I am totally doing webcomics wrong.
This one's gonna fly past a lot of you, but it's clear that it's something to do with the projector, right? (The ZScreen is "a push-pull electro-optical liquid crystal modulator that is placed immediately in front of the projector lens… to alternately polarize the light from each video frame. It circularly polarizes the frames clockwise for the right eye and counterclockwise for the left eye." [Wikipedia])
I guess if you don't count all the bonus comics and such, Multiplex is 750 strips old today. Thank you for reading. Sorry the schedule's been wonky recently. I hope to get back on track once the hand-drawn movie stuff is over, and there will be a short break between Books 6 and 7 for me to try to get a buffer together for like the second time ever.
If any of you webcartoonists (or cartoonists or animators or whatever) out there would like to do a Multiplex guest strip, drop me an e-mail, and I'll give you the details/requirements.)
Movie theater workers: What did you think the "Z" stood for?
Join the Conversation
Posting Rules: Do not post comments about typos; e-mail me or use Twitter instead. No spamming, and no trolling. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted, and repeated or egregious offenders may be IP banned — so don’t be a dick. Please.comments powered by Disqus
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Joe was stuck in traffic, so Tom Brazelton and I handled it like Captain America and Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier! We also talked about the French supernatural drama The Returned and the all-new Ms. Marvel.
Also, I messed up and forgot to hide the little icons so you can see me when I don’t think you can see me. SUPER PROFESSIONAL PODCASTING SKILLS.
Download: MP3 (36mb)
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Jenny Slate in Obvious Child
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy