Notes from the Manager
Technically, the title should read zombie — singular — but I borrowed it from an actual zombie movie of the same name. I haven't seen it, but the real life Kurt Bollinger — who turned 37 on October 26th and gets married (not to a woman named Melissa Recar) on November 11th — says it's awesome. His taste in movies is an abomination, however, so take that with a few grains of salt.
I think this is a wrap for their first night of filming, but we'll see what I come up with on Monday…
I will be at MiX this weekend. Come see me and Zach Miller (Joe and Monkey) at Table 46 this Saturday and Sunday at the Soap Factor's second annual Minneapolis Indie Expo. On Saturday at 1pm, courtesy of the Nordeast Comics Summit, I'll be giving a Digital Illustration workshop, as well, so if you'd like to see how the vector magic happens, be sure to hunt me down then.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex