Notes from the Manager
And… back to the movie.
If anybody from Shortpacked! has decided to stick around with Multiplex after last week's crossover, as you might have guessed from this strip, we're in the middle of a story arc. So I'd recommend hopping back to the beginning of Chapter 26 to get caught up, if not the very beginning.
Special thanks to Phat Do and Chris Wood, two Multiplex: The Movie Sponsors who appear in panel 2. (Phat was also a Kickstarter backer and had an cameo in the Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show Prequel, so I was able to sneak his head into panel 1, as well.) Don't worry, guys. You'll be back. And thank you for your support!
There are a few more Sponsor spots left, although — as current sponsors know — I was a little off in my guess about when the bulk of these cameos would pop up. Soon. I want the cameos to be worthy of their generosity (and patience), and most of the earlier zombies needed to be existing Multiplex characters or were kind of crappy. There will be lots more zombies. But telling the story properly takes precedence.
One point of continuity for Multiplex readers: the crossover was actually set after the next few strips. (I'll be rearranging them in any collections I do at a later date.) The only thing that has to do with anything is that Phantom Menace 3D came out in February, so obviously they took place then. And the next few strips finishing off Chapter 27 are set in January, when they gang is just getting back to filming their movie after the holidays.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS