Notes from the Manager
That's all, folks! I hope all of you have enjoyed the crossover with Shortpacked!
Hopefully I'll see all of you again next week when we get back to the current storyline in Multiplex, where the gang is filming their zombie movie. (New readers from Shortpacked! will want to at least start from Chapter 26, if not the beginning of the strip entirely, in order to get caught up.)
One minor point of continuity for Multiplex readers: this crossover is actually set after the next few strips. (I'll be rearranging them in any collections I do at a later date.) The only thing that has to do with anything is that Phantom Menace 3D came out in February, so (since the strip is set in real time) obviously they took place then. And the next few strips finishing off Chapter 27 are set in January, when they gang is just getting back to filming their movie.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys