Notes from the Manager
The title here was taken from Bruce Campbell's memoir, If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B-Movie Actor. I'm sure several of you have read it, although I haven't.
Anyway, I ran short on time for this strip, so the toning job is a little half-assed. I'm still figuring out my hand-drawn comics workflow (and some technical stuff here and there), and coloring/toning is pretty new to me. (Basically every time I've ever colored anything by hand before, I've been doing it like an idiot. Thanks to Joel Watson of HijiNKS ENSUE for some really helpful pointers that will make future strips go faster… and hopefully look better.)
Without getting too spoilery, we'll be seeing some other zombies besides Angie 2… in the near future, so if you'd like to get into the Multiplex "movie" early, become a Multiplex: the Movie Sponsor today! There are only three left at the moment (although I will likely add more as we get further into the movie and I find I need more zombie extras).
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason