Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #545: I Know Now What I Must Become
Another surprise update! (That's what RSS feeds and Twitter and Facebook and iPhone apps and shiz like that are all for, y'all.)
There will be two more updates: one hand-drawn, one regular one… and I'm not sure which day they'll go up. So, y'know, check back.
Finalized details for my signing next weekend at Acme Books & Comics in Peoria, Illinois: It will be on Saturday, January 15th from 12pm to 3pm. I'll be signing books and stuff like that. Fun times!
I'll be promoting the book and the strip and the signing on WMDB 1470 on the Greg & Dan Show on Friday the 14th (bright and early at 8:10am, but they put segments up as a podcast, so I'll link it up for youse guys after the fact if you're interested in that noise). I'm not sure how long I'll be on. Probably like five minutes. :1
So: short version of my Green Hornet review (which will be up in the near future at Deleted Scenes): it's funny, it's fun, the action is terrific (but there's not enough of it)… aaaand, unfortunately, most of the best, insane Gondry-esque shots I was hoping for are in the trailer, save for one sequence near the end that's pretty hilariously bizarre. I'd have enjoyed myself more if they had cranked up the crazy.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason