Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #507: Show ’Em Who’s Boss
So I guess there are going to be three updates this week. Good thing you subscribe to the RSS feed/check Twitter or Facebook or the site compulsively/have precognitive powers! (Or, y'know, if you see this on Thursday, just know there's gonna be another one on Friday.)
Aaand another Kickstarter backer comic went up yesterday, over at Deleted Scenes. And I'm probably going to post another on Thursday. Five Multiplex comics in one week! How do you like that? And if you like that, a lot, help support the strip. ;) You need more stuff to clutter your house! I can fix that.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS