Notes from the Manager
A couple of bits of news to talk about…
First, on the front page of the site, you'll notice a box below the Notes from the Manager saying "BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT" or "ONE COMMENT" or whatever. I've added Disqus-powered comments to the main site — so you no longer need to head over to the Multiplex Facebook page or sign into the forum to talk about the latest strip with your fellow fans. The best part is — if you already have an OpenID, Disqus, Facebook or Twitter account, you've already got an account!
But… way more importantly:
Click on over to the Multiplex Store to find out more details about the book, or to pre-order your copy today! The book has an on-sale date of September 22nd; I'll be shipping pre-orders several days in advance of that, though, so order early to get yours by the 22nd! (Hopefully.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason