Notes from the Manager
Special Wednesday bonus update! See you Friday, when Jason and Devi talking about their feeeeeelings, or something.
Speaking of assistants, I recently tweeted (on my Twitter, y'know) about wanting an assistant for the strip, and while I've found one or two interesting and qualified candidates (despite the meager compensation), I wanted to put out a slightly broader notice about it.
If you're young, hungry, love Multiplex and have some decent skillz with Adobe Illustrator CS4 (and your own computer with it on it), check out this thread in the forum for more details and feel free to sign in and ask questions about it there.
UPDATE: Or how about today, instead? Vote at TopWebComics to read #367 early.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS