Notes from the Manager
Special Wednesday bonus update! See you Friday, when Jason and Devi talking about their feeeeeelings, or something.
Speaking of assistants, I recently tweeted (on my Twitter, y'know) about wanting an assistant for the strip, and while I've found one or two interesting and qualified candidates (despite the meager compensation), I wanted to put out a slightly broader notice about it.
If you're young, hungry, love Multiplex and have some decent skillz with Adobe Illustrator CS4 (and your own computer with it on it), check out this thread in the forum for more details and feel free to sign in and ask questions about it there.
UPDATE: Or how about today, instead? Vote at TopWebComics to read #367 early.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie