Notes from the Manager
Special Wednesday bonus update! See you Friday, when Jason and Devi talking about their feeeeeelings, or something.
Speaking of assistants, I recently tweeted (on my Twitter, y'know) about wanting an assistant for the strip, and while I've found one or two interesting and qualified candidates (despite the meager compensation), I wanted to put out a slightly broader notice about it.
If you're young, hungry, love Multiplex and have some decent skillz with Adobe Illustrator CS4 (and your own computer with it on it), check out this thread in the forum for more details and feel free to sign in and ask questions about it there.
UPDATE: Or how about today, instead? Vote at TopWebComics to read #367 early.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason