Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #139: Rage! Redux!; #190: Afraid to Dye; #244: Strangers in the Night, Part One; #245: Strangers in the Night, Part Two; #249: Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven; #254: Two-Faced; #261: Smooth Criminal
Thursday's started to run really long, so here's the first chunk of it, and the rest will turn up on Friday.
In case you don't recognize the guy in the brown T-shirt, go check out his Cast page and read up on his history at the Multiplex.
You won't know who the guy in the green T-shirt is, but you can see the back of his head with his co-conspirator way back in this strip.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)