Notes from the Manager
Since, as you know, all of the movie news in Multiplex is absolutely true:
The exclusive Dark Knight trailer at the Domino's website can be seen by entering "000 000 0000" into the Domino's Pizza Tracker. There is currently one up, and it looks like a second one is on its way, presumably before the movie is released on the 18th. (I would guess sometime this week, actually.) It looks like the 000 number doesn't work anymore, but it's up at YouTube now.
The teaser and the two official full trailers can be found at Apple. The "alternate" Dark Knight trailer (originally available exclusively to Comcast On Demand customers) can be seen at Daily Motion. The viral Two-Face clip can be seen at YouTube.
As far as I can tell, the first six minutes that played at IMAX can only be found in ultra-shitty hand-held camera bootleg versions, and fuck that shit. (Besides which, despite all the trailers, I've avoided watching the first six minutes, because I don't want to see it until I'm watching the movie properly.)
P.S. Did you know I am on Twitter? Because I am. On Twitter.
UPDATE: Hey! Ryan Estrada drew Kurt into a guest arc for Alma Mater!
UPDATE AGAIN: Hey! AIR RAID, a new online mag about music and other cool shit, had a chat with me and a few other people about Multiplex (of course) and "underground and DIY comics" — which is a way cooler term than webcomics, honestly. Fuck "webcomics." I just draw comics.
UPDATE TIMES THREE: Multiplex has recently partnered up with a Chicago-area movie website, Hollywood Chicago. You can see their pretty little logo at the base of the sidebar. They currently have a give-away for some free passes to the new documentary, American Teen, so if you're in the area, hop over to their site and, you know, follow the instructions.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer