Notes from the Manager
Enh, I couldn't come up with a better title than "Back Where You Belong," which I've already used before, or "Out of Africa," which kind of spoils the, uh, "punchline," as it were. So the title for this is just the original title of the Will Smith movie, Hancock. Whatever.
By way of explanation for those of you who are in the dark about this strip, Charlize Theron is from South Africa. See? It's funny now, or something.
UPDATE: Dude. I didn't have a chance to go comics-reading 'til lunchtime, but it looks like yours truly makes a guest appearance in today's Theater Hopper (by Tom Brazelton, one of the other two-thirds of the Triple Feature)! Awesome! As Triple Feature podcast listeners know, Tom and I caught Wanted together at Wizard World Chicago, at the Muvico 18 in Rosemont (which is a gorgeous theater, by the way), and this strip is completely 100% true. Except for the parts that aren't.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys