Notes from the Manager
The website Jason is reading is Expelled Exposed, from the National Center for Science Education, and reveals Expelled as the "anti-science propaganda" that it is. (Those of you who watched even part of the seven-minute super-trailer the other day probably already picked up on that.)
It's not even just bad science and logical fallacies; there are blatant factual misrepresentations (read: lies) in some of its examples of scientists who have supposedly been persecuted for their adherence to Intelligent Design.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, May 3, 2015
This is the final version of the Multiplex animated short I made for my Animation class this semester. No promises, but hopefully this will be the first of many! Thanks (again) to Matt Matonich for providing the voice of Kurt!
Some of you will recognize Jason’s final line as a title of Multiplex #285, so I’m sort of recycling something here, but not really. In any case, Jason and Kurt being in red vests is an indication that these shorts take place outside of current Multiplex continuity.
Other Recent Posts
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer