Notes from the Manager
So I'm doing a few guest strips between Book 6 and 7, it looks like. Possibly to be followed by a short, self-contained storyline that doesn't have anything to do with anything (and maybe not even Multiplex-related). It's all in the interest of giving me time to map out the start of Book 7 a little more clearly.
This guest comic was written and drawn by some guy named Gordon McAlpin…? I guess he used to do a comic called Stripped Books a long time ago. Anyway, this was colored by the inimitable Joe Dunn of Joe Loves Crappy Movies and Another Video Game Webcomic, too, so thanks, Joe! And thanks again to Jaydot Sloane of Vanity Games for Wednesday's guest comic.
See you on Monday with more comics of some kind!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason