Notes from the Manager
Yay, 900 strips! As my usual spiel goes, since I’ve made dozens and dozens of bonus comics — for the collections, the Prequel story for Book One, the Movie Review comics for the Book Two Kickstarter and Patreon, etc. — I never really pay much mind to round-number milestones. But 900 is still kind of cool to see.
Thanks for reading all this time, and thank you for helping me continue to make Multiplex! I’m especially pleased with the recent move away from ads, and even if you didn’t mind the ads too much, I think you’ll be pleased with some of the things that removing the site’s dependency on them allows me to do in the coming months.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Multiplex Books 2 & 3 are on sale for $9.95 each at the Multiplex Store — over 50% off for Book Three! FREE MINI-POSTER SET with every order! Everything must go! (Okay, not everything but how about a couple of cases?)
If you don’t yet have Book One, I’m sorry to say I’m sold out, but it’s available from Amazon!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10 is here… the animated short AND the web series!
- Multiplex 10: the web series is coming!
- Multiplex 10 Indiegogo Second Chance campaign launches TOMORROW at 11am
- Multiplex: Chapter 16 is now available!
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS