Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #729: Strength in Numbers
With the Chapter 9 eBook out now, I'm in the home stretch for the new material in Multiplex: There and Back Again (Book 2), but I am behind schedule. I hadn't counted on the hand-drawn movie arc going quite this long or taking as much time as it has to draw each strip (it's a bit longer than the vector stuff, most of the time).
With grad school approaching fast (in September), there's a chance it'll affect the publication date, unfortunately, and there's a chance that I'll need to shift some things around with the regular strip, as well — like switch to a Monday/Friday update schedule or something — in order to accommodate my class schedule.
I hope to be able to keep up with the regular twice a week schedule, though. Multiplex is (tentatively) mapped out as a nine volume series, and this is Book Six, obviously, so I'll be doing a large chunk of these last three books while attending getting my MFA. It's gonna be rough. Please bear with me in the next couple of months as I figure out how it's all going to work!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason