#670: Getting Your Hands DirtyFebruary 17, 2012
Notes from the Manager
I hate to spoil the surprise, but I don't want you coming here on Monday wondering if I've forgotten that I do a webcomic at all.
Beginning Monday, Multiplex will be crossing over with Dave Willis's webcomic Shortpacked! I'm sure many of you already read it, and if you don't, now is as good a time as any to get started. It's one of my favorite webcomics (and I'm not even remotely a toy nerd), and one of a very few that I actually bother to read online rather than waiting for print collections.
The six-part crossover will start on Monday over at Shortpacked!, and then alterate for the next few days — so Multiplex on Tuesday, SP! on Wednesday, Multiplex on Thursday, and then conclude on Friday with strips at both sites. (Dave's Friday comic will be first chronologically.)
See you next Tuesday! And if you're reading this on Monday, that's why there won't be a new comic until tomorrow. By the way, for you eager beavers who like to read strips immediately, Shortpacked!'s strips post at midnight EST, while Multiplex's post at midnight CST.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I just purchased a new shipping module for The Multiplex Store that gives me more flexibility in setting shipping and handling costs, so US customers will see much better rates on all (physical) items in the Multiplex Store. If any of you guys in the US balked at the shipping costs before, be sure to check them out now.
Books are $5 for the first one then $1.50 per additional book (rather than $5 per book), saving you $3.50 if you order two books. T-shirts are now $4 for the first shirt (any size) and $1.50 per additional shirt. And sketches and other artwork are also $4 for the first item, then $1 per additional item.
Rates for international customers are unchanged; I still use USPS First Class International’s rates as they are quoted by the USPS without any additional markup.
Now is as good as any to pick up that copy of Multiplex: There and Back Again!
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)