Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #619: Jackpot
Thanks to everyone who came out to Webcomics Con to see me — especially Kevin Bernstene, who is now the second reader to have given me a flask filled with brandy at a convention. What distinguishes Kevin's gift from Harrison Pious's is that the new one has the Multiplex logo engraved on it.
I have no objection to this becoming a running joke with me at cons, by the way. Give me all the flasks of brandy that you want to.
The title, "Imitation of Life," is a reference to the 1959 Douglas Sirk film with Lana Turner.
This strip takes place not long after #629; that's why the calendar still says September. Not that it's important to know that.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys