Notes from the Manager
I sure hope all this set-up isn't boring, but it's pretty necessary.
Those of you who don't pay attention to the Deleted Scenes blog might check out the latest post, about the revised Chapter 1–5 eBooks, which are now available at the Multiplex Store, and the Chapter 6 eBook, which is now available for pre-order. (It will be finished within a month, for certain, hopefully in the next few weeks.)
I go into this in a little more depth in the blog post, but supporting the Chapter eBooks is the single best way to help me get the bonus comics for the Book 2 print collection finished — and they're only $1.49! If you want Book 2 to see the light of day, think of each of these Chapter eBooks as a mini-Kickstarter. This is the best way — right now — to support the production of the next book.
Don't forget that you can always commission illustrations (hand-drawn or vector) through the Multiplex Store, too!
Why wait until I do a Kickstarter project, when you can get pretty much all the same "rewards" already — and for less money?!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I just purchased a new shipping module for The Multiplex Store that gives me more flexibility in setting shipping and handling costs, so US customers will see much better rates on all (physical) items in the Multiplex Store. If any of you guys in the US balked at the shipping costs before, be sure to check them out now.
Books are $5 for the first one then $1.50 per additional book (rather than $5 per book), saving you $3.50 if you order two books. T-shirts are now $4 for the first shirt (any size) and $1.50 per additional shirt. And sketches and other artwork are also $4 for the first item, then $1 per additional item.
Rates for international customers are unchanged; I still use USPS First Class International’s rates as they are quoted by the USPS without any additional markup.
Now is as good as any to pick up that copy of Multiplex: There and Back Again!
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)