Notes from the Manager
In real life, apparently the Multiplex 10 would probably get in a little trouble for this, if the NFL found out.
In case you pay even less attention to American football than I do, the Chicago Bears defied everybody's expectations by making it to the NFC Championships — and they're playing against their long-time rivals, the Green Bay Packers.
Look, my old high school chums used to ask me sports trivia and then bet on whether or not I would know the answer, because I pay absolutely no attention to sports. (They called the game "What Does Gordon Know?") And yet I'm getting kind of excited about this game. That means it's a big deal.
And… one last time: for those of you in the Chicago area, I'll see you tomorrow (Saturday, 1/22) at Chicago Comics, because I'll be appearing with Justin Pierce (Wonderella). Check out the flier for it over at Deleted Scenes for the full details.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason