Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #436: Intervention 2: The Quickening
Man, so how about that iPad, huh?
UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that dark roast actually has less caffeine than lighter roasted coffee beans. Huh! You learn something new every day. I guess Jason didn't know that (he did only work at "Spacebucks" for a… little while).
Anyway, "dark roast" sounds more menacing. So yeah.
UPDATE 2: Apparently I've been semi-misinformed? Dark roast doesn't necessarily have less caffeine, after all.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys