Notes from the Manager
I decided to change the title of the strip, even though this is still part of the "Past, Present and Future?" It's not really an arc, per se, but things rarely are in the land of Multiplex. It's more like a scene.
The title is a line from Orgazmo but it was basically one of the oldest movie clichés in the book when they used it (knowingly, of course). And obviously(?) it was here, too.
With the latest bonus strip ("Celluloid Hell") up at the Kickstarter Updates page, Chapter 2 eBook is finally finished, except for a couple of movie posters for the cover. At long last, it will be available in the next couple of weeks — sometime before the end of the Kickstarter fundraising period — and only about a year and nine months late! Hooray!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- A free eBook every month (or so)!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Joe was stuck in traffic, so Tom Brazelton and I handled it like Captain America and Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier! We also talked about the French supernatural drama The Returned and the all-new Ms. Marvel.
Also, I messed up and forgot to hide the little icons so you can see me when I don’t think you can see me. SUPER PROFESSIONAL PODCASTING SKILLS.
Download: MP3 (36mb)
Join the Conversation
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: Jenny Slate in Obvious Child
- Trailer Watch: The Rover theatrical trailer
- Trailer Watch: X-Men: Days of Future Past final trailer
- Trailer Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl
- Trailer Watch: Guy Pearce in The Rover
- Trailer Watch: 22 Jump Street red band trailer
- Trailer Watch: How to Train Your Dragon 2 official trailer #3
- Spoiler Zone: Captain America: The Winter Soldier talkback
- Trailer Watch: Godzilla extended look
- Trailer Watch: ScarJo stars in Limitless 2: The Matrix — I mean, Lucy