Notes from the Manager
I decided to change the title of the strip, even though this is still part of the "Past, Present and Future?" It's not really an arc, per se, but things rarely are in the land of Multiplex. It's more like a scene.
The title is a line from Orgazmo but it was basically one of the oldest movie clichés in the book when they used it (knowingly, of course). And obviously(?) it was here, too.
With the latest bonus strip ("Celluloid Hell") up at the Kickstarter Updates page, Chapter 2 eBook is finally finished, except for a couple of movie posters for the cover. At long last, it will be available in the next couple of weeks — sometime before the end of the Kickstarter fundraising period — and only about a year and nine months late! Hooray!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today, I said goodbye to my best friend and my uncredited assistant since Multiplex began. As you may know from previous posts here, he has had some health issues for a while, and… well, the short version is, a new infection (compounded by his other issues) raised the question of the quality of his life. We had a good eighteen years.
Good night, sweet boy. I’ll miss you.
Multiplex is taking a short break.
UPDATE: Multiplex will start updating again on 2/12.
Other Recent Posts
- Work on Book Three has begun.
- Multiplex is back (yes, already!)
- Multiplex is on a short hiatus.
- Major NASA Announcement
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)